There are many health issues that may seem unrelated to alignment and posture, but those symptoms are alleviated when proper chiropractic adjustments are made. The first step in finding where you may need adjustments is a Spinal and Postural Screening.
- Direct spine analysis
- Posture analysis
- Pin-point stress points
- Misalignment discovery
- Improve health and well-being
Started from $15.00
The mind-body connection is important for balance, coordination, spatial awareness, and athletic performance. The spine is home to all of your major nerve branches off of the spinal cord so it acts as the internet of your body, sending and receiving messages from the body to the brain.
- Relieve Chronic Back Aches and Pains
- Sudden sharp body pain
- Tune up your nervous system
Started from $30.00
Our approach to the extremity adjusting is to assess the extremity and then do an analysis in order to develop a treatment for the extremity and synchronize it with a plan for the spinal treatment.
- Fatigue or weakness in the extremities
- Stiff or immobile extremity joints
- Chronic back problems
- Painful extremities or joints of extremities
Started from $25.00
A musculoskeletal rehabilitation program is a doctor-supervised program designed for people with impairments or disabilities due to disease, disorders, or trauma to the muscles or bones.
Beneficial for many post medical conditions
Treatment of the trauma of muscles and bones
15 Minute Treatment Started from $20.00
The art of chiropractic care for children our medical professionals use to address a subluxation and other forms of incorrect posture in children.
- Happy child happy parent
- Neck and back pain relief
- Posture correction
- Stiff muscles and joint pain relief
Started from $20.00
Years of combined medical and total wellness
That Will Make You Happier
Have you been injured in the car accident?Take steps to recovery
Know Your OptionsExplore Your Symptoms
There are all kinds of injuries that the human body can sustain in a motor vehicle accident. Most serious and painful injuries are related to the back and neck, but there are also cases with serious injuries of extremities. Once a doctor is able to properly assess and diagnose the level of injuries, a personalized treatment plan will be made available.
There are many cases that can be treated without the need for any surgical procedures by using medical massage and chiropractic therapy methods. An experienced chiropractor could often help most injured patients to fully recover.
There is a large number of injuries that people can sustain when they are involved in any kind of motor vehicle accident. Herniated disks and whiplash are the top most common injuries that people can sustain when they are in a car accident and they can both be extremely painful. There are more serious injuries that could possibly occur as spinal damage that requires serious surgical interventions, but the most common injuries can be treated by a chiropractor.
- Whiplash is a common injury during motor vehicle accidents and it happens when there is a sudden acceleration and deceleration of the neck muscles.The individual will feel a lot of neck pain and in most cases, the pain can come with stiffness and a feeling of pins and needles on the neck, head and spine area.
- Herniated disc can occur due to many kinds of reasons, but trauma to the back and the spine is without a doubt one of the most common and serious injuries that can occur during a car accident and should always be treated immediately after the accident. Due to the sudden stress the spinal column that forces a disc on the spinal structure to move out of place causing lower back and leg pain.
- Pinched nerve is also most common and very uncomfortable the disk itself is not painful, but rather the material that is leaking out of the inside of the disk is pinching or irritating nearby nerve leading to the pain that may radiate to other parts of the body, such as from the low back down the leg or from the neck down the arm.
The biggest concern with those kinds of injury is that it can get complicated if there is no chiropractic treatment involved right after the accident. It could easily escalate to an issue that requires surgery.
Dunwoody Wellness Center has some of the most experienced chiropractic professionals you can find and trust with your total recovery treatment plan, with over 20 years of experience we have seen it all.
Don’t take risks with your health!
See us right after your motor vehicle accident no matter small or big. If you sense any discomfort or feel like you have the symptoms of whiplash injury or herniated disc, don’t delay your visit and call us immediately. We thrive to provide the best possible results at the affordable cost, we accept major insurance policies and never forget to treat every patient with the same level of care, respect, and professionalism.
Call us directly at (404) 590-3922
Take Steps Toward Successful RecoveryGet To Know The Facts
Fastest & Safest Recovery - Depends on quality of the treatment
Probability of Symptoms Occurring - After the motor vehicle accident
Original Symptoms Reoccur - After low quality service within 2 years after the accident
Chance of self healing - even the minor injury needs to be treated by Professionals
What Else We Can Offer You
At Duwnoody Wellness Center we only use latest technology and specially designed individual programs for all our guests.
Get to know our experienced Derma Skin Care professionals who believe your facial skin deserves only the best.
Our revolutionized approach to naturopathic medicine and self-healing process by the power of nature. See what we can do for you today.
Medical Massage & Wellness
Come treat those sore muscles and stiff lower back & neck pain with our medical massage professionals.